- Sociology, Women's Studies; member, Ford Institute for Leadership in Public Policy and Service, Honors Program
- Graduate/Professional School:
- J.D., UCLA
- Orange County, Calif.
- Partner, R & S Law Group, LLP
- In a nutshell, what do you do?
- I’m a partner in a small law firm that focuses on family law and estate planning. Because it’s a small firm, I do a lot more than just practice law—I’m also a marketer, web designer, bookkeeper, and more.
- What are you working on right now?
- I am currently drafting content for our firm’s website.
- Why do you love what you do?
- I make a difference in the lives of real people every single day.
- How did Albion help you get there?
- My time at Albion was my first opportunity to really explore injustice and to speak out against it. While I was there, I gained valuable life lessons I don’t think I could have found elsewhere. I formed lifelong relationships with fellow students, professors, and staff members, and I had multiple opportunities to travel the world through my studies at Albion.
- For me, Albion ...
- ... was the beginning. While at Albion, I was able to search for what fit me and, even when I thought I had found it, I was encouraged to keep searching.
- Anything else you'd like to add?
- I can’t imagine having gone to college anywhere else.
Take It Further: Sociology, Women's and Gender Studies, Ford Institute, Honors Program, Pre-Law
More Success Stories