- Communication Studies (Mass Communication track), Anthropology
- Chicago, Ill.
- Digital Advertising Operations Manager, higi
- In a nutshell, what do you do?
- higi is a health and wellness platform focused on getting consumers to take small but meaningful steps to create lasting health habits. Our company has health stations located in pharmacies across the United States where people can check their health vitals for free. In my position, I set up the advertising on the stations and work with brands to make sure their messaging is conveyed appropriately from our platform. I also run social media for the company.
- What are you working on right now?
- Currently, we’re working on creating a strategy for higi’s social media platforms, advertising and Challenges.
- Why do you love what you do?
- I love working in the health and wellness field because every day I feel as though I am one step closer to helping others lead a healthier and happier life. I also love working for a caring and constantly growing company like higi. It’s refreshing to be working on a team the truly wants to help others and will do whatever they have to in order to make that happen.
- How did Albion help you get there?
- Albion helped me create the skills I needed to communicate well with others and work effectively on teams. If it weren’t for my education at Albion College, I absolutely wouldn’t be where I am today.
- For me, Albion ...
- ... will always be my home. It's there that I truly learned who I was and what I wanted to do in life. I wouldn't change my experience there for the world.
Take It Further: Communication Studies; Anthropology and Sociology
More Success Stories