Centered on Community
Albion College offers four-year tuition, room and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Learn about the Build Albion Fellows Program
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Listen to the Town & Gown podcast series
Albion is located in the Albion Public School District.
Johnson Child Care & Development Center provides care and programs for young children. There are many other child care and preschool options from private providers and Albion Public Schools.
Kids ’N’ Stuff
The interactive children's museum welcomes school groups and families from all over southern Lower Michigan.
Whitehouse Nature Center
The Whitehouse Nature Center is an environmental preserve designed as a quiet space to observe our natural surroundings. Owned and maintained by the College, the Nature Center’s 135 acres contain an interpretive center, trails, a river, an arboretum, historical markers, and other places of interest that are used to educate students, families and other visitors. The Nature Center is open to the public during daylight hours.
Nearby Institutions of Higher Education
- Adrian College, Adrian
- Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti
- Hillsdale College, Hillsdale
- Jackson Community College, Jackson
- Kalamazoo College, Kalamazoo
- Kalamazoo Valley Community College, Kalamazoo
- Kellogg Community College, Battle Creek and Albion campuses
- Lansing Community College, Lansing
- Michigan State University, East Lansing
- Olivet College, Olivet
- Sienna Heights University, Adrian
- Spring Arbor University, Spring Arbor
- Tri-State University, Angola, Ind.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor
- Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo