Requirements for Neuroscience Concentration
The following are required for the neuroscience concentration:
- Core: Neuroscience 241, 242, Chemistry 121.
Four units, drawn from an approved list of courses, selected from at least two different departments. The approved courses include:
- 300 Genetics
- 301 Cell Biology
- 314 Comparative Anatomy
- 324 Developmental Biology
- 341 General Physiology
- 362 Molecular Biology
- 366 Endocrinology
- 368 Behavioral Ecology
- 306 Neuroscience and Ethics
- 315 Knowledge, Truth and Reason
- 318 Philosophy of Mind
- 243/343 Psychology of Perception
- 245/345 Psychology of Learning
- 348 Research in Behavioral Neuroscience
- 378/278 Research in Cognitive Psychology
- A major research project or internship.
For more information, contact one of the faculty members who direct the concentration.