Resources and Links
FAFSA on the Web
All eligible students and parents can receive some type of financial assistance, regardless of your family's income and assets. However, for Albion to determine your eligibility for specific programs, you must complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You can do this online at FAFSA.gov. Our school code is 002235.
For assistance on completing the FAFSA visit 7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA.
First-time Borrowers/Loan Entrance Counseling
Each student receiving a loan for the first time at Albion must complete Loan Entrance Counseling. This requirement applies to students who have previously borrowed at another institution. Loan funds cannot be released until this requirement has been met. Entrance counseling can be completed by visiting StudentLoans.gov.
If you have been instructed by the Financial Aid staff to complete a certain form, you may be able to download it on the Financial Aid form page and print it on your own printer. You will need Adobe Acrobat® Reader to view the forms.
If you missed SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration) or would like to see what we covered, view our presentation.
More Sites to Think About:
- Collegeboard.org - scholarship search
- CollegeNet.com- scholarship search
- Direct Loan Web site - for borrowers who already have loans
- Direct Loan web site - to apply for loans
- FastWEB - scholarship search
- Financial Aid Information Page
- Michigan Scholarships and Grants
- NSLDS (National Student Loan Database) Student Access - access all your Direct and Perkins Loans
- Scholarship Experts !-
- ScholarshipMonkey -->
- United Accounting Services (UAS) - Perkins Repayment Information
- Work-study positions