Rising senior Paul Lewis can’t be pinned down by a single label. This summer the physics major, philosophy minor and three-time all-MIAA cross country student-athlete has been sharing his love of the arts with school-age children while touring with the Missoula (Mont.) Children’s Theatre for a production of The Tortoise and the Hare.
Albion College is pleased to announce the appointment of a new director for its Gerald R. Ford Institute for Leadership in Public Policy and Service. Patrick McLean takes the Ford Institute helm beginning August 13 and brings a wealth of policy and leadership experience from Washtenaw County, Michigan; Toledo, Ohio; and Ohio state government.
As Albion College prepares for its 2013-2014 Year of Sustainability, the Facilities Operations division continues to launch initiatives to make the campus as green as possible. Among the improvements: changing building up-lights to LEDs, updating mowers to run on propane fuel, and using liquid fertilizer for more precise application.
Albion College stands ready to play a strong supporting role as the Albion and Marshall school districts collaborate in educating their high school students.
Albion College faculty and staff are celebrating the loss of inches and pounds as well as newfound energy and focus as the campus community has embraced wellness at a campus location developed solely for them. Under the direction of Director of Campus Wellness Tom Johnson, the Depot is frequented by 20 faculty and staff members who take part in a wide variety of physical activity.
Albion College is pleased to announce the appointment of two new members to its board of trustees: minister and Detroit civic leader Faith Fowler, '81, and recent graduate trustee Hollis Williams, '12.
- Two Win Full-Tuition Distinguished Albion Scholar Awards
- Miller, '14, Reflects on Semester in New York Arts Program
- NASA Names Josh Cassada, '95, a 2013 Astronaut Candidate
- Albion Names Interim Finance and Administration VP
- Dow Corning Exec Don Sheets, '82, Named Albion College Board Chair
- Nominations, Applications Invited in Presidential Search
- Maymester Unit Aims to Ease Education Students' Transition
- Sanders, '15, Recognized in Goldwater Scholarship Competition
- Albion College Boosts Bohm Theatre Renovation Work
- Metz, Honors Class Featured in Chemistry Publication