Albion College faculty and staff are celebrating the loss of inches and pounds as well as newfound energy and focus as the campus community has embraced wellness at a campus location developed solely for them. Under the direction of Director of Campus Wellness Tom Johnson, the Depot is frequented by 20 faculty and staff members who take part in a wide variety of physical activity.
Albion College is pleased to announce the appointment of two new members to its board of trustees: minister and Detroit civic leader Faith Fowler, '81, and recent graduate trustee Hollis Williams, '12.
Midland student Thomas Hall and Saginaw student Jamal Yearwood each won full-tuition scholarships through Albion College's 2013 Distinguished Albion Scholars Program (DASP). The students will receive full tuition to attend Albion College for four years.
Kurt Miller, ’14, has aspirations of a career in sports broadcasting when he graduates from Albion College next spring. To help achieve that goal, the Ann Arbor native participated in an internship in New York City during the 2013 spring semester.
Josh Cassada, a former Navy test pilot who graduated with a B.A. in physics from Albion College in 1995, was chosen by NASA as one of eight new astronaut candidates who will receive training for missions that, in the future, could include an asteroid and Mars.
James Galbally, president of The Galbally Group, has accepted the position of Albion College's interim vice president of finance and administration. Galbally, who joins the College on June 24, will hold this post while current VPFA Mike Frandsen serves as Albion’s interim president for the next year.
- Dow Corning Exec Don Sheets, '82, Named Albion College Board Chair
- Nominations, Applications Invited in Presidential Search
- Maymester Unit Aims to Ease Education Students' Transition
- Sanders, '15, Recognized in Goldwater Scholarship Competition
- Albion College Boosts Bohm Theatre Renovation Work
- Metz, Honors Class Featured in Chemistry Publication
- Kukurugya-Rabaut, '13, Receives French Teaching Assistantship
- Pender, '13, Accepted into Cornell Biomed Engineering Ph.D. Program
- Class of 2013 Celebrates Commencement
- Britons Prepare Special Olympians for State Games