Ingham Hall is a small residence hall for women who are of junior and senior level. Ingham holds 13 women in 5 double-occupancy rooms and 3 designated single-occupancy rooms.
- XL twin size bed (80” x 36”)
- Can be bunked or placed as singles
- Desk and desk chair
- Either a chest of drawers (three-drawer unit)
- Closet or wardrobe/armoire
- Cable TV hookup
- Mini blinds
Building your own loft is prohibited. All College furniture must remain in the room throughout the entire academic year.
Students in Ingham Hall must select 1 of 3 Residence Hall Block Plans. Please see the Dining Services page for more information.
Residence Hall Amenities
- Carpeted living room
- Four bathrooms (three on the second floor and one on the first)
- Mini blinds
- Furnished living room
- Lounge chairs, end tables, etc.
- Computer & Printer
- Desktop computer
- Black & white printer
- Laundry Machines
- Two washers and two dryers
Albion College cleans the restrooms and common areas.
Wireless access is only available in the common areas of the house. All student rooms have active, wired ports.
Ingham Hall is set up with a card system that allows students to use their Albion1Card as a key to their residential building as well as their individual room.
Residential Life Staff
Residence Hall Director (RD)
- A full-time pforessional staff member hired by the Office of Residential Life.
Ingham Hall is overseen by the Whitehouse Hall RD and resides on the first floor of Whitehouse Hall year round.
Resident Assistant (RA)
- One upper-class student leader hired through the Office of Residential Life
- The Ingham RA resides in Fiske House (I-Space)
Ingham Hall is a smoke-free facility. For more information about Use of Tobacco Products, please see page 79 in our 2015-2016 Student Handbook.
Emergency Telephone Locations
Ingham Hall has one emergency telephone location that is a direct line to Campus Safety:
- West exterior door (Ingham Street side) – indicated by a blue light
Please see Campus Safety’s Emergency Telephone Location Map for all emergency telephone locations.
Room Sign Up Requirements
Students interested in living in Ingham must apply in groups of two during the Apartment phase of the Room Selection Process.
Apartment/Ingham Applications are due Thursday, March 24, 2016 by 4:00 PM.
For information on room rates, please see the Accounting Office's Tuition & Fees page.
110 N Ingham Street
Albion, MI 49224