Located on the corner of Cass and Hannah Streets, Seaton Hall houses up to 224 students. This is a traditional-style residence hall with community bathrooms. Seaton Hall's overall usage is determined year to year by balancing first-year student housing needs with the needs of the returning student population. Seaton is connected by a breezeway to Baldwin Hall.
- XL twin size bed (80” x 36”)
- May be bunked or placed as individuals
- Desk and desk chair
- Chest of drawers (three-drawer unit)
- Cable TV hookup
- Mini blinds
Building your own loft is prohibited. All College furniture must remain in the room throughout the entire academic year.
Students in Seaton Hall must select 1 of 3 Residence Hall Block Plans. Please see the Dining Services page for more information.
Residence Hall Amenities
- Kitchenette (located in the first floor lounge)
- Main Lounge
- Sofas, lounge chairs, tables and chairs, etc.
- Large screen TV
- Check Out
- Students can check out different items from the RA Office during On Call Hours
- Cleaning Supplies
- Limited cookware
- Laundry Machines
- 4 washers and 4 dryers (free of charge)
- Located on the ground floor
- Vending Machines
- Located in the first floor lounge
Albion College cleans community restrooms and common areas (lounges, kitchenettes, etc.)
Seaton Hall has wireless access throughout the building. Wired connections are available upon request (submit work order request to the Helpdesk to be connected).
Seaton Hall is set up on a card system that allows students to use their Albion1Card as a key to their residential building as well as their individual room.
Residential Life Staff
Residence Hall Director
- A full-time professional staff member hired through the Office of Residential Life lives on the first floor of each main residence hall year round. The RD responsible for Seaton Hall resides in Whitehouse Hall and maintains office hours in both Whitehouse and Seaton. The Whitehouse RD also oversees Dean Hall, Fiske House, and Ingham Hall.
Resident Assistant (RA)
- An upper-class student leader hired through the Office of Residential Life
- Each wing houses one RA (Ra to student ratio 1:30)
Residence Director for Operations (RD)
- A full-time professional staff member hired through the Office of Residential Life lives on the first floor of Seaton Hall year round.
Use of Tobacco Products
Seaton Hall is a smoke-free facility. For more information about our Smoking Policy, please see page 80 in our 2016-2017 Student Handbook.
Emergency Telephone Locations
Seaton Hall has one emergency telephone location that is a direct line to Campus Safety:
- Inside North main entrance (Cass Street Side)
Please see Campus Safety's Emergency Telephone Location Map for all emergency telephone locations.
1004 E. Cass Street
Albion, MI. 49224
Seaton: Ground Floor Layout
Seaton: First Floor Layout
Seaton: Second Floor Layout
Seaton: Third Floor Layout
Seaton: Room Dimensions