Being a Resident Assistant (RA) is a great experience that can open doors to other opportunities on Albion's campus as well as after graduation. The RA position is one that is recognized in many different professions as a position that provides the experience and skills needed to be successful. RAs gain skills in leadership, conflict management, program planning, crisis management, teamwork, problem solving, customer service, administration, and much more.
Becoming a RA is a unique and priceless experience and now is your chance to get involved!
Benefits of being an RA:
- Be a resource to fellow students
- Make new friends
- Gain Leadership experience
- Be part of a very close Residential Life team
- Looks great on a resume
- Close access to prominent leaders and administrators on campus
- Gain and utilize life skills such as communication and teamwork
- Single room at a double rate
- Explore new cultures and differing view points
We will be holding three informational sessions in the Fall to answer any questions you might have. Be sure to stop by one if you are considering applying. RAs and RDs will be available to give insight into the daily life of an RA at Albion as well as the application process.
- Monday, October 28, 2013 at 8pm in Whitehouse Hall 1st floor lobby
- Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 8pm in Mitchell Towers 1st floor lobby
- Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 8pm in Wesley Hall 1st floor lobby
There will be additional dates for the Spring Semester.