Applications due April 19, 2013 by 5pm
Summer housing is only available to Albion College students enrolled for Fall Semester 2013. The primary housing facilities will be:
Note: Additional units will be added if demand requires it.
- All assignments are double occupancy.
- Students may preference a private room; however, due to number of spaces for summer housing, requests may not be able to be honored.
- A Board plan is not available during summer housing.
- Students who will be participating in academic-related programs will get priority.
- Please note that meals and cooking supplies are the responsibility of the occupants.
Summer 2013 Housing Rates:
|Housing Type||Room Option||Rate/Resident (Per Week)|
|Non Air-Conditioned||Double (with a roommate)||$120.00|
|Non Air-Conditioned||Single (no roommate) If space allows||$180.00|
|Air-Conditioned||Double (with a roommate)||$150.00|
|Air-Conditioned||Single (no roommate) If space allows||$212.00|
Important Note on Check-In and Check-Out
Students are not allowed to check-in to their summer housing space prior to Saturday, May 18, 2013 at noon and they must check-out prior to July 31, 2013. A student’s check-in date must be no earlier than one day prior to the student’s programs start date (if start date is after May 20, 2013). A student’s check-out date should be within 24 hours from the completion of the student’s program or classes.
Because of a lack of storage space and the short turn around time for preparing housing spaces, students are not allowed to remain on campus or store personal belongings on campus between the end of Spring Semester 2013 and the start of Summer Housing.
Applications are due Friday, April 19, 2013 by 5pm.
To apply, please sign into your Albion College GMail account, then proceed to the Summer Housing Application.
Housing will not be available after July 31, 2013
Questions, please contact us.